You know how chairs make that horrendous screeching noise as they’re dragged carelessly across the floor? That’s actually the sound of them crying out in pain because you’re hurting their delicate bare feet.
Now your can put an end to their lamentable plight by sheathing the ends of their slender legs in these soft and snuggly Chair Socks. Think of them as undergarments for your upholstery, stockings for your stools, they’re already massive in Japan (where all lasting trends are born) and are about to explode globally.
They’re made from a durable acrylic-polyester blend and styled like dinky little kitten paws. Just slip ’em on and kiss goodbye to all those brain-shuddering scraping noises and heinous scratches on your pristine laminate floor.
- Put an end to scratched floors and abominable screeching noises
- One pack contains four Chair Socks (naturally)
- Super easy to clean – machine washable
- Nice and stretchy – one size fits most chairs
- Will probably also fit most domestic pets (if you fancy seeing them parade themselves around the house in knee-high socks)