Planetary Glass Set
If you’re drinking water out of these glasses, chances are some of those water molecules are older than the solar system depicted on the glasses. A study whose results were published September 2014 in Nature found that 30-50% of the water on Earth was irregularly high in deuterium (heavy water), a substance that would have been present in greater quantities in the proto-planetary nebula.
Drink your primordial water from this set of 10 glasses. The glasses for the 8 planets are identical in size. The sun’s a little bigger than the rest, and Pluto’s a little smaller than the rest. Yes, we said Pluto. We knew that’d make you happy.
- Planetary Drinking Glass Set of 10
- A ThinkGeek exclusive!
- Glasses representing each of the planets in our solar system + the Sun and Pluto
- Perfect for astronomers, astrologers, and people who like to drink
- Capacity: 8 planets are 10 oz.; the Sun is 16 oz.; Pluto is 4 oz.
- Materials: Glass + high temperature heat wrap
- Note: The design is NOT stained glass. The design is NOT blown glass. The design is achieved via a high-temperature heat wrap.
- Dimensions: Planets are 3 1/2″ tall & 3″ diameter at widest; Pluto is 2 1/2″ tall & 2 1/2″ diameter at widest; Sun is 4″ tall & 4″ diameter at widest
- Not dishwasher safe
- Not microwave safe