Star Wars Darth Vader Rolling Luggage
Well, maybe Sith Lords don’t have height requirements the same way the Stormtroopers do. Good thing, too, because this one’s compact size means it fits in most overhead bins, something you can’t say about a lot of Sith Lords. Except maybe cyborg General Grievous. If you take his legs off and store them in a different bin. Moving on.
The Star Wars Darth Vader Rolling Luggage is the right choice for either your carry-on luggage or the bag you check. Everybody has a black bag at the baggage carousel. Only yours is black because it belongs to the Dark Side. The Star Wars Darth Vader Rolling Luggage holds all your underwear, shirts, socks, toothbrush, asthma inhaler, and everything else you need on your travels. It’s got a telescoping handle and 360° swivel wheels for quick maneuvering in any air, sea, or spaceport you happen to be travelling to (or from). Just make sure you leave anything questionable at home. Vader’s space stations aren’t known for having the best of records with regards to explosives, and we don’t want you stopped by the TSA.
- Exclusive Darth Vader Rolling Luggage
- Officially-licensed Star Wars merchandise
- A ThinkGeek exclusive
- Carry-on ease – fits in most overhead bins (be sure to check your particular airline’s requirements before hitting the airport)
- Aluminum, telescoping handle
- Two zippers on main compartment for ease of access during flights
- Interior fully-lined with divider (with integrated pocket – 16″ x 7″)
- Elastic straps to keep everything in place
- Four, 360° wheels for upright rolling in multiple directions
- Materials: ABS + PC (good impact and heat resistance), polyester lining
- Total linear inches: 45″
- Shell: 14″ x 20″ x 8.5″
- Including wheels and top handle: 14″ x 22.5″ x 8.5″
- Inside: 19.5″ x 13″
- Weight: 5.5 lbs.