Tesla Watch 1875
For gentlemen scientists on the go, this Tesla Watch is the ideal timepiece. The weathered-brass face sits securely on your wrist with genuine leather straps, and it’s accented with two light-up vacuum tube-style LEDs. It’s a gorgeous accessory and everyone will want to ask you for the time.
Check out more images of this stylish steampunk watch and a demo video.
- Steampunk-styled Tesla analog watch
- A ThinkGeek creation & exclusive
- Weathered-brass look on metal findings plus leather strap
- Japanese movement
- 2 light-up vacuum tube-style LEDs on top
- On/off switch controls red LEDs in vacuum tubes
- Ornamental winding keys
- Comes in a tin, suitable for gifting
- Materials: 304 stainless steel case, glass face, and leather strap
- Not water resistant
- Batteries: SR626SW (minutes/hour), SR521SW (seconds), and CR2032 (LEDs) button cell batteries (included)
- Dimensions: Watch face 1″ diameter, total face 1.6″ diameter, 2.7″ tall including vacuum tubes
- Strap 1.2″ wide, fits a wrist 6.75″ to 8″